Are you a loyal OpenCourt livestream viewer? If so, we thank you very much for your time and interest. Now we need your voice.
Literally. Call (617) 249-4941 with your ideas and your message could appear on this site, with your permission.
We want to know what draws you back to OpenCourt regularly, what you’ve learned, and what more you’d like to see.
- Why do you watch?
- How is the livestream helpful to you?
- What did you know about the court system before you began watching?
- What have you learned?
- How has it affected how you think about how justice is administered both locally and more broadly?
- What questions do you have about what you see every day that we can help find the answers to?
- What is unclear to you about the judicial process?
- What more would you like to see on the site?
We’d love to hear from you with answers to any of the above questions. Please get in touch:
- Tweet @OpenCourtUS, either publicly or privately
- Write us through the contact form, through the public comment section below or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a message at (617) 249-4941 with answers or to let us know you want to talk further
We’ll write what we learn, but we won’t use your name or your voice without permission.
We need your help to build on what we’ve started and to truly make OpenCourt your eyes and ears into the justice system. Thank you!
Please retweet this post:
What did you know of the courts before watching? What have you learned? What’s missing? Tell us more: opencourt.us/2011/12/your-v… or (617) 249-4941
— OpenCourt (@OpenCourtUS) December 15, 2011